Thank you for visiting the website of PRINCESSD.
This web site, together with all content and information available or incorporated in this web site, which is accessible at http://www.princessdmenstrualcup.com/, (“this Web Site”). Any reference to “we”, “our” or “us” is a reference to PRINCESSD and/or its subsidiaries. Any reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to any person using this Web Site. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and such amendments will be contained on this Web Site.
Please note that in addition to these terms and conditions all reservations are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Any use, access, referral to, or viewing (individually or collectively referred to as “use”) of any part of this Web Site shall be subject to these terms and conditions and any document we incorporate herein by reference. Your continued use of this Web Site signifies your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
Your communications to this Web Site may be intercepted, as defined in the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002 (as amended), by us or any other competent authority.
This Web Site is owned by PRINCESSD. The domain name/s, the logo and the name “PRINCESSD” or “PRINCESSD” are registered in the name of PRINCESSD.
Any unauthorized use of this Web Site is prohibited. While you may make limited copies of this Web Site, you undertake not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell or lease any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site without our prior written consent.
Other product or company names and logos contained in this Web Site may be the intellectual property of their respective owners.
This Web Site is offered to you on an “as is” basis for personal and commercial use. This Web Site is provided without any representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory.
Specifically, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, in respect of the accuracy, completeness and or reliability of any information, ideas and/or opinions expressed on this Web Site.
We make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, that this Web Site is compatible with your hardware and/or software or that this Web Site is free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software and you accept all risks in this respect.
To the extent that any link to another web site is provided on this Web Site, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, as to the content of such other web site. The existence of any such link does not serve to signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of any such linked web site.
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate:
- the operation of this Web Site or any its contents; or your right to use this Web Site or any of its contents
Use of this website
You may only use this Web Site for lawful purposes. You are not allowed, without prior written approval, to:
- Frame, link to, modify, distribute, commercialise, exploit or alter the Web Site or its contents; incorporate any part of the Web Site content in any other work or publication; and/or perform any other act which may not be considered fair use.
Specifically, you may not:
- Monitor or copy any content or information of this Web Site using any robot, spider, screen scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Web Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the opinion of PRINCESSD, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the server.
- Deep-link to any portion of this Web Site for any purpose without our prior written consent.
We collect and store the following personal information of users of this Web Site:
- information necessary for our legitimate business interest and the categories of personal information identified in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“the ECT Act”). This may include (amongst other things) the user’s name, identity number, telephone number, physical and postal address, age, well-being, disability, personal opinions, views and preferences; and
- information automatically provided (e.g. cookies and server logs) which may include, amongst other things, information pertaining to a user’s use and navigation of this Web Site, IP addresses and the duration and frequency of a user/s visits to this Web Site. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a user’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and do not carry viruses.
Use of information
The personal information collected on this Web Site may be used to provide and improve services to you and to operate and improve browsing and interaction via this Web Site. In addition, we may use this information to provide marketing information to you.
Personal information which is collected from you will be stored and processed in the Republic of South Africa according to industry best practice. Personal information will not be traded, sold or leased to third parties. While we will attempt not to disclose any of your personal information to third parties, except when we have your permission or for purposes of our legitimate business interests, we do not guarantee that your personal information will not be shared with third parties without your permission.
You agree that your personal information may be shared with (amongst others) the following parties:
- Government and law enforcement agencies
- Credits and other payment card providers;
- Where the law requires that we disclose your personal information to a party;
- Where we have reason to believe that a disclosure of personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a party who may be in breach of the terms and conditions or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of your personal information. However, while we exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the internet to or from this Web Site and you accordingly agree that you transmit such information at your own risk.
You must ensure that your username and passwords or personal identification numbers are not revealed to any other persons. Should you divulge such information, we accept no liability for any resulting losses.
Subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“the ECT Act”) and to the fullest extent allowed by law, we shall not have any liability whatsoever in relation to this Web Site. You hereby indemnify us against any loss, liability, expense, claim, penalty or damage (“Loss”), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from your use of or reliance on this Web Site, or any actions or transactions resulting therefrom, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such Loss. In particular, we are not liable for inaccuracies relating to information and descriptions services and products offered on this Web Site.
In addition, we will not be liable for any unavailability, interruption, downtime, malfunction, or failure of this Web Site for any reason whatsoever.
We shall not be liable for any Loss suffered due to the use of other web sites to which a link is provided on this web Site.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Web Site should not be regarded as advice or the official opinion of PRINCESSD, its agents or representatives.
For the purposes of this clause, any reference to us will be deemed to also include our employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advisers, service providers, suppliers and content providers.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PrincessD Menstrual Cup and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PrincessD Menstrual Cup. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PrincessD Menstrual Cup takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. By visiting the PrincessD Menstrual Cup website, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to PrincessD Menstrual Cup, you agree to be bound by PrincessD Menstrual Cup ‘s terms and conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our terms and conditions your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of Famram Solutions and you should leave this website immediately. By accessing the website, you understand, agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and PrincessD Menstrual Cup and that your use of the PrincessD Menstrual Cup website/s shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.